Tuesday

Another New Hat

This is my latest hat. It's made with polar fleece. The flower was my idea and it took me a long time to find the one I wanted for that particular hat. You can see two other flowers in the picture.

I should point out that the crown is unusual, in that it consists of three pieces: one middle strip that goes from front to back and a semi-circle on each side. If you watch the series Vera on Britbox, you know what I mean!


This is the pattern I used:



I followed the pattern (Kwik Sew #K3543, View A, size Medium) except that the fleece I had was a bit thin, so I lined the hat with another layer of it. And of course I added my ubiquitous ties because this town is so windy!

I found the flowers by searching YouTube for days! Eventually, I will make a list of my favourite flower videos,  and I may write a post just to cover that.

This was a very easy pattern, and I recommend it for beginners. 



No comments:

Post a Comment